Saturday, October 11, 2008

me at home on weekend

it's saturday ... and i'm at home ... slept twice already for a day....
i've got two open house invitations... but neither of them i managed to go .. my son got a cough and flu... and i'm also not in a good cond... i've got sore throat, blocking nose and three ulcers in my mouth that really kill my appetite... i lost a kilo in a week due to this... last three days .. i couldn't even eat anything at all...

tomorrow.. there's another open houes and it's my aunt... it wouldn't be nice if i couldn't show up... so i'll try my best to be there ... whether i can eat or not .. it's another story.... as long as i've to be there to respect the invitation and the elders...

but i think maybe it's because i ate too much on the first two days of hari raya ... i ate so many kind of foods... most of them were greasy ... it's resulted to my sore throat ... my ulcers... i never can get away from it once i'm at my hometown ... maybe because it's too hot there .. or maybe because it's too near to the beach ... the air is very dry there ....

my hari raya was doing fine... on the first day .. we wore purple clothes ... we supposed to wear green ... since my sister in law only joint us on the second day, we wore the green one on the second day ... purposely for the photo shoot... even though my sister in law's family wore red on that day... however ... this hari raya was fun to me...





it's nice every time i could visit my mother-in-law hometown in rembau... i really love kampung scenery and ambience ... the foods were delicious... even though i only manage to visit them once in two years ... but i really enjoyed it.... 7 years back... i couldn't even understand what they're talking about ... their dialect are so unique - minang ... however i understand it very well now even i couldn't speak the dialect very well...

my fav foods from rembau ... definitely their home made lemang, kuah kacang, rendang ... and this hari raya .. i found new dish... rendang maman ... waaa it's so delicious... waaa... i have to wait another two years to find those dishes again....


at my hometown ... i couldn't manage to eat much this hari raya since ... the sore throat was already with me once i got there ... but surprisingly ... all my younger sisters were not doing fine for the whole hari raya ... i thought it just our family but when i was back to the office ... most of my office mates even my boss were not doing fine....


But we were able to hold a bbq party(was it a party?) It was so nice since everybody was there.. we grilled more than three kilos of fish, chickens.. sausages, prawns and squid... all the seafoods were fresh. just been brought back by the fishermen...they were deliciuos ate with air asam.... wow!!!




however ... i managed to finish my mgmt acc for sept at 7.15pm yesterday ... how fortunate...i've three more reports to be done and submitted by the end of next week... fighting azihan

No comments: