Saturday, November 8, 2008

my blood pressure 90/50

it seems so long since i've got low BP. normally i got it during my pregnancy. but not now. recently, my bp had been measured at 90/50. my normal bp was 110/70. No wonder i felt dizzy and had headache almost everyday since 2 weeks ago. i didn't expect it would be that bad. but, the strange thing is why the doctor gave me only one day rest if the bp is that low? maybe she wanted me to get lower Bp before she give me 2-3 days rest. normally if my husband got high Bp the doctor will give him at least 2 days off. i am so unlucky. i'm not sure about my bp rite now. tomorrow i'll go to check it again. i just want to be healthy. i ate every healthy food. but why i am not as healthy as the food i ate. i think i will take more supplement pills afterwards. i am 30. maybe i look young to the people around me, but i know my body very well. if i'm not being careful with it, i'm afraid that i am not as energetic and healthy as i should be.

just want to stay healthy.

No comments: