Tuesday, November 4, 2008

what's wrong with harris?



It's been more than a week since harris behaved strangely. can i call it strange? he seems more attach to me lately. He even didn't allow me to go to work... he said that K Ani (maid) will scold him. Part of me can't believe it since harris likes to overreact .. but the other part of me can't deny it ... since ... i wasn't at home .. so how could i knew if anything happen to him... did she really scold my little son... i can only pray for him ... that nothing unfortunate would happen to my kids ....



Or maybe he started to feel lonely being at home alone .. wth only K Ani .. Azrah will only arrive home at 1pm... even when azrah'z back, she only be by herself ... play all the girl things... poor harris... some times i do feel like quitting the job... just to stay at home with them... Insya Allah .. hopefully latest in 5 years time... i will be able to do so.




He cried every morning recently, previously i would take him to go around the apartment before i departed to work... but i couldn't do it anymore since he cried worse when he's in my car ... so it would delay my journey ... 2 weeks ago i brought him to the office since he couldn't stop crying at all ... ended up i've been complained by one of the staff ... because he's too noisy ... poor harris ... sometimes i felt mad .. when it's come to my kid .. they did this to me... this is my first time brought my kid to the office during office hour ... i did it because we had a jamuan raya on that day ... if it normal working days... i wouldn't. i sent him back during lunch time...



the same happened when we planned to go to Kl Pavilion without kids... ended up .. we brought them even thought it's hard to control Harris ... but he really enjoyed going out with us..


yesterday my husband said ... look at harris ... he couldn't stay still even for a minute ... from morning till night he just play.. jumped... and did all the power rangers action ... but he couldn't seems to look tired...



this morning i told him.. harris mama has to go to work... next week we're going to hong kong .. so mama has to collect a lot of money so that we can go to HK... but he still cried. it's make my heart hurt actually ... to see him crying like that ... he also asked where did his father went to? i said .. abah gi keje harris... he replied to me ... abah g keje lime je ( meaning that most of the time abah went to work .. so did i..) ... it's really hurt me to see him like that ...




here's harris...

































































No comments: