Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I have a serious problem....

I don't know how to write it ... i think the problem is visiting me again... hahhaha what a nice word i used. I felt very lazy these days. Especially in doing office works. At home, nothing much to do actually ... just ignore all the headache at home...

I don't know whether this is a coincidence or not, but i can see that whenever i'm in messy mood ... the same thing happened to my sis ... Nae ... poor her .. just pray for her that everything will come and go smoothly .... cincaaaa ...

It's been almost a month since my last entry ... it's not that i had been busy ... but i had been lazy ... hhahahahah

so ... any good or bad news in between? ...

Harris caught a fever 2 days ago... his temp hit 39.1 degrees .... the most active person in this house caught fever .... but fortunately it's only for a day... i kept him wet and cold the whole night ... fortunately ... the temp went down to 36.7 on the day after ... Alhamdulillah ...

Went to MIA course in PJ on 1-2/4/2009 ... it was really cracking my head ... i didn't even know what i had practiced before this... lots of things to catch up ... still less time n guidance...

what else? miss my mgmt meeting on 1/4 ... took El on 3/4 ... not feeling good after cracking my brain during the course and cramping my body in the traffic jam... had an argument with one of HR staff .. he said i didn't apply for my leave on first of April... Check it again ... where did i go on the first .. it's not that i went to the course using my own name... it's under co's name plus under HR approval..... herkkkk ...

Still attending the Kursus Haji .. one of the partcipant said that her appeal had been rejected ... we didn't even appeal yet .... the money is yet to be enough plus ... we kept on spending .... aaaahhhh .. i just hope that if we can't make it this year ...i just hope that Allah will invite us to His home next year ... really want to ... it's really touching every time we did the talbiah ... i miss Him so much ... wants to visit Baitullah as soonest as i can ... i just want to be the good person. Just want Allah to forgive me on every wrongdoings i had done .... Insya Allah .. Amin..

anything else? ... hmmm we're going to buy azrah an electronic piano .. cost almost RM3K with 12 installment .... i don't even know whether my decision is right or wrong ... aaahhhhh .... confuse....

i had a backpain today .... really not comfortable with it ... got mc ... miss another Mgmt Meeting even though i had prepared all the materials needed.. not sure what had happened during the meeting ... will know about it tmrw.... just pray for the best ....

Insya Allah .... with the God will

No comments: