Monday, April 27, 2009

Me, Myself n Mine

Arrrghhhh ... my entry started with sugh ....

Two weeks ago ... i was mc due to back pain .... three days ago i mc again .. this time shoulder pain ... my shoulder became so stiff that i couldn't manage to lift my arm .... i went to clinic... the doctor suggested me to have a massage. So i went for a massage... the massaeur said that my shoulder was still hard even after 30 minutes of session. Arrgghh ... Now , my thigh is so stiff ... aarrrggghhhh ...

it wasn't the pain that killing me .... but, it's the how the people around treat me whenever i took mc . I got 14 days medical leave to use. So as long as i'm within it .. please do not bother me .

I was expected to live for three months .. i've been living in the incubator for a month. These were what i've been told ... So even though i ate healthy food and did exercise ... My health won't be the same with others . I'm the first person to be infected whenever people around me got sick, but i wasn't sick all the time ... My hands, legs etc will go to numb whenever i sit or sleep in the same position for a long time. Whenever i got pregnant, my red blood cell count was never been good. I drink as much milk as possibble ... i ate as much fruits and vege as possibble. i ate everything ... fishes, red meat, white meat ... potatoes ... everything .. just to ensure that i'll stay healthy. I got migraine easily ...

But every time i got mc, there's certain people who will ask me, don't u take vitamin c? don't u do exercise? Sometimes i will ignore it ... but sometimes ... i felt very bothered about it ... i will just ignore them... i know my body, my helath and my capabilities very well ... it's my life after alll ... why should i've been bothered by those people ....

But i am still grateful... despite of these ... i am still considered as healthy person. Why? Alhamdulillah . I don't have any critical illness ... Alhamdulillah ... on and off to be sick ... Allah is forgiving me for the sins that i did .... Alhamdullillah ... Subhanallah ... Allahu Akbar...

2 comments:

maya amir said...

sakit tu sebenarnye nikmat... hang on there friend.. sori aku x smpt check facebook, ko tinggalkan msg..so how was it?

Unknown said...

tak tahu lagi ... tapi macm tipis jeee .. itula.. aku dah x kisah apa org nak kata dh.. malas nak layan.. buat keje aku je laaa