Thursday, April 16, 2009

Me n HR

April is the month for me n Hr to quarrel ....

April First / Fool ... i felt like such a fool ... i departed from home at 7.45 am . Spent almost one and half hours in traffic jam ... reach PJ Hilton for Course scheduled at 9 pm ... 15 minutes later. As soon as i sat ... i didn't even take off my handbag, i received a call from one of HR staff ... actually i do like this staff since he's quite hardworking and doesn't even bother how people treat him .... but April First make me mad at him for the first time ... i remember his words clearly...

" K Zihan, Hari ni K zihan sepatutnya attend MIA Course kat PJ Hilton, tadi MIA call kata K Zihan tidak berada di PJ Hilton."

I was just came in, even the instructor just said hello to me, how should i answer him? ... i just answered " Dah ada dah ni." But truly i really mad. Can't he ask me first. 'K Zihan, Where are you? The MIA called. K Zihan belum sampai ye?' Or is he thinking that i'm going to escape the course costing RM750? am i that crazy... if i really want to spend the Co money ... i will go to many courses as possibble... the knowledge is free after all for me... why should i escape such opportunity? ....

April 6 ... i was just came in to the office after 2 days course and one day EL. When i punched-in, in the morning, my punch card has been written A/L on first of April .. i just let it go... around 9 am .. Our Inspector Gadget called.

"Pn azihan, Puan Azihan AL on first kan? Saya tak dapat cari Puan punya surat cuti, boleh tolong hantar kat Hr dept tak?"

"Boleh tolong check tak mana saya pergi on the first dengan staf Hr yang lain?"

"Iyelah, saya tanya kenapa nak marah? Puan cuti on the first kan?"

"Saya tak cuti on the first ... please check with the others."

"Yelah, orang tanya, tak perlu marah-marah." He hanged up just like that ... i was very mad ... really .... It was me who supposed to hang up that call since he just said whatever he wants without asking.


April 16 ... I came at 8.20 .... i just took my drink when one of my colleague said .. " K Zihan .. Inspector Gadget suruh K Zihan hantar borang cuti before 3pm." I took EL on 14 .. Harris caught fever, I was not feeling well on 15, i took MC ... I was just in for few minutes ... I don't know ... Why are they picking at me? .

Sometimes i feel really sad... when i don't even bother what other people are doing and always try to help others .. to ease their burden .... why on earth they're trying to fight with me? i just don't understand ...


Maybe .. it's part of Allah trial on me... How patience i am ... just bear with it Azihan .... Astaghfirullahalazim.....

No comments: