Monday, October 6, 2014

this blog is solely dedicated for my future self ...

bismillahirrahmanirrahim ...

Most of the time, avoidance and prevention are better than cure and looking for solutions.

I am not sure about others, but for me i avoid to talk more when i am with the people i am not close to or happy with. Because, there so many things i have kept for so long. I am afraid, when i opened my mouth, I ended up hurting people with my bad words and most importantly i hurt my self more. Since, i live for the past years without people to share my unhappy part of life. I am to afraid to share my story. Met one person who cannot been trusted once, it's really affected my trust to others. So, i chose to endure, alone definitely.

Few days back, one of my good friends said that I am a good listener. I told my husband that my friend thought of me as a good listener. My husband claimed that I wasn't for him. It's hurt. Few days back he did mentioned, I always discouraged him in whatever he likes. I just don't know how to respond and maybe it's the truth.

The truth hurts, it's true. Maybe I should look more into myself rather than thinking about others.

With good friends you can count with only one hand, i am seriously not being loved by people.

When i want to cry, this blog is always the best place for me.

Friends and loved one always related to trust.


No comments: