Tuesday, August 26, 2008

by election - Permatang Pauh

seriously.... what do i expect from the result?

i just want the best for myself ... my country and everybody...
i just want to live in peace n harmony....

i'm hoping that the fuel price will go down again....
i'm also hoping that the individual tax rates will be lower...
i'm hoping that whenever my kids or me myself or my relatives got sick... i don't have to wait for hours at GH with "a very polite answer and service" from not even a doctor....

i just hope that i can hear a very rationale news
i just hope that malay won't fight with chinese and indians
i just hope that chinese won't fight with malay and indians ..
i also hope that indian won't fight with malay and chinese..

i just hope that 51st Independance Day will be a turning point for Malaysia

to become a better Malaysia...
to become a wiser Malaysian...
to be a competitive country ....

so that ... our MYR will go up....
our Cost of living will go down....
and we have a better life.....

these are all i want from the by-election.... is it possible to happen?

No comments: