Tuesday, August 12, 2008

i just wanna cry

i'm 30now.... what have i done in this life for the past 30 years? the only thing i can proud of was i've got 7 in my SPM.

i couldn't remember anything special during my childhood days....

the person who i used to call a best friend was no longer get in touch with me even though i've tried to cntact her....

do i have a best friend in mylife? when the time passes... i realized who is the real friend....

for tonite...just let me cry..

i'm 30
yet i don'tknow who am i
what have i done

at the age of 30
what can i bep roud ofmyself?
not even a singlething...
i'm not good in every thing i've done....

i'm not a good cook
i'mnot a good employee...
i'm nota good subbordinate
i'm not a good superior
i'm not a good daughter
i'm not a good mother
i'm not a good wife
i'm not good at English...

i wasn't good at my study

i hope that 30 will change me....
to be a better person...
hopefully there's chance for me to work for it

just let me cry.....

No comments: