Monday, August 11, 2008

i am 30 now.....

aaaaaaaaaaaaa.... what's the meaning for that expression? i don't feel like i'm 30 .... i just want to live like i want ... normally when i'm walking alone without the kids... most of the people thought that i'm at early 20s.... i'm no longer 20s... a lot of thingking came to my mind for the past 1 year... i think that at the end of my 20s... i've got lot of deprression... do anybody know why? ... but i don't think i'm the only person feel like that... most of my friend did... i just want to live normal... without a single sigh afterwards.... but it's likely imposibble.... please help me....

currently addicted to MBC tv programme name we got married (WGM)... hahahahha ... it's really light up my life for a moment... just hoping that the show will go on for a year so that i've a good memory at 30.

we sent our maid to her aunt's house for two days... we're on our own for two days.... friday nite... i spent more than 5 hours watching the show. while i'm waiting for the serie to be fully buffered .... i fell asleep... i woke up at 6 am to continue watching it.... the next day ... i didn't even go out just to watch that series.... we planned to go to Pavilion KL on that day... but i was really attached to it ... i ended up not sleep at all for the whole day ... i only went to sleep at 11 am the next day which is August 10 ...my birthday..... i didn't realize anything until my kids came at 2.30 pm to wake me up while wishing me Happy Birthday Mama... how sweet when it's came from my llittle son.... cuz he wasn't able to speak fluently yet .... it sounds like hepi befay Mama... hahahahhahah they kissed me... and bought a cake and present fo me.... it's really touched.... my husband didn't wake me up and tell me that they're going out... the kids gave me engraved parker pens ... i'm not sure whether their father chose it or they did it by themselves.... it's engraved 'Azrah luv Mama' and "Ayis luv Mama' on the pens... while my husband bought me bedsheet .... hehheeh ... cuz he knew that i'm really into it.... was it the reason ... or just simply chose that present ... don't want to know... cuz i'm too happy to received the presents....

waaaa.... that's my birthday for this year .... thanks kid and my hubby....

No comments: