Monday, August 25, 2008

we're moving forward...

last week.... our house loan finally credited to our accounts... we've been dealing with all our debts on thursday... first we went CIMB ... to settle my CCard debts...then we went to LTH to settle my parents in law's Haji matters ... it's quite .. can i say ... complicated? not exactly ... more to frustrated.... however my husband and i manage to control ourselves... just let it be... hopefully it gonna be better afterwards... without settling matters related to Haji, we went to Bank Islam to settle my husband Ccard debts... it's settled withing 20 minutes..next we went to Bank Rakyat ... to settle our personal loan took 6 years ago... while we're just started our marriage life.... next we went to Bandar Damansar looking for PTPTN... we parked there for 15 minutes cost us RM6 to find out that the payment cannot been done there, we've been told to go to their One Stop Center at KL Sentral ... We went there, after i've printed my latest statement from their webpage located at the Center, we wait for our turn... when we say that we're gonna settle our study loan, they asked us to wait ... they're going to recalculate together with the adjustment for the new or latest balance... i thought we might got some rebate to make full settlement... after more than an hour of waiting, my name has been called... i've been hot enough to endure long waiting, they make me angrier with the new balance they calculated... the first statement i've printed from their webpage showed that my loan balance was RM 13,583... their adjustment statement showed that i owed them RM17,968 .... diff of RM4,400 something.... i couldn't control myself at all... i curse PTPTN of course ... how come they gave me two different balance within a day .... their explaination was that they haven't included any administration Charges (4%) per year since 2000. is that my mistake? i don't think so... if its their mistake why should i've been the one who supposed to bear the responsibility? my husband refuse to pay ... it seems to us like we've been paying for the interest only since 2003.... my husband argued how come PTPTN not showing us the exact figure ... we don't mind to pay RM 17K ... but if the statement mailed to us showed RM13.5K ... are we nut to pay more than that.... my husband argued for quite sometimes... he waited at the counter until he can talk with the officer in charge ... even after the conversation he had with the officer in charge ... we couldn't had any answer.... we stepped out just like that without paying any single cent to them... finally we went to Ctbank to settle my husband last CCard.... finally ... we settle most our burden for the past 6-7 years.... we've started new now.... while we're wandering around Ampang Park... the person in charge from PTPTN called my husband ... she said that they've miscalculated it... after recalculated... the balance now is RM15+++ ..... my husband didn't say anything .. just asked her to fax the new statement to us.... now we've got 3 statement with different balances.... which one we should pay? my choice... must be the lowest one.... however... my husband wants to fight it ... it's not that we don't wanna pay... but it's their mistake and their carelessness ... they want us to bear it... no way... they got the wrong person ..... not me... not us....

No comments: