Wednesday, January 14, 2009

i learnt something again...

even though there's always a say that friends are when we face the tide and low together... but i always feel the other way around... because they are only friends... Not real friends... the real friends or can we say friend? will.

Something happened at Seremban, poor my husband. Seriously, he's the person who always need to suffer alone. They laugh, they share, they ask for helps, when they need him. But when he needs someone, there is always somebody who is unexpected to be with him, where's the one who call him brothers, relatives and friends? Where are they? He's not even asking for money, he's only asking for someone to be with him at this moment, is that too hard to fulfill? It's not the first time, i always ask my husband where are those who called u friend in this kind of situation... he would answer me with laugh...

Never mind, just let them be, I will stay right here, next to you, in front of u, behind of u. I will be whereever u want me to be. Because we are PARTNER. We faced everything till today on our own, we made it. So no matter what happen in the future, let's face it together again.

1 comment:

fridaynae said...

knor, fighting!!!

i found a site where u can photoshop ur pix at billboards etc. check my blog and see ur pixxx..hehehe^^