Monday, December 15, 2008

Harris oh harris




He was scolded again last night. He purposely pulled azrah's hair in order to grab her new year calendar. He ignored my words when i asked him to return one of the calendar to azrah. In return he had been scolded by his abah.

Before that, as soon as i arrived home, he told me that he hurt himself while playing at the playground. He bruised his knee. it's hard for him to fold his leg afterwards. Poor my little Harris.

It's harris day. he didn't allow me to hug him since he said that i might hurt his knee. Oh my dear Harris.

This morning, he still asleep went i got out from home, as soon as i arrived at my carpark, he cried from the balcony, he asked me many times where am i going. i replied him that i'm going to work. But he just keep asking while crying. Finally he asked for car riding. It's hurt to see him crying in the early morning, so i agreed while glance to the clock. it's almost 8. My office hour start at 8.15. I've got 15 minutes extended time from the official office hours. It took me 20-30 minutes to reach office. So just gamble it. I brought him around the block. He seems okay when i leave him at 8.05am.

No comments: