Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Pros n Cons

I wrote this entry in the middle of writing my Kisah Adam. While i was writing it, Harris came, he purposely said something that i never allow him to say. At the same time i was thinking was it because he never been to school? so i was thinking the pros n the cons of having maid at home.

pros:

1. The house will always clean/neat
2. I don't need to think about chores
3. We can ask for meals anytime


Cons:
1. I'm not sure what she taught my kids at home
2. i'm not sure how she treated my kids
3. And most importantly how do i know who's she has friend with.

And i am very angry right now. I've been receiving calls from unknown man who wants to talk to my maid's friend. How did he knew my number? And i don't have a place to shout it out!

i really feel like retiring now! Arrrghhhh.

1 comment:

red_ruewei said...

haha just change the number n warning the maid...she did not have a right to do that