Sunday, December 28, 2008

it's a new year in islamic calendar

today is 29 december 2008, three days to new year. However, in Islamic Calendar, today is a new year, 1 Muharram 1430H. There's something that i pray and wish for that i can't fulfill.

Awal Muharram is supposed to be a new platform ofr everybody.. so do i.. so i don't think i have to wait until 2009 appear. I'm praying that i will be a better muslim, wife, mother and daughter to all related people in my life.

2008 - the achievement?
- what can i write for the achievement? What's there for me to get it done when it was early 2008? But 2008 can be considered as my stress year. I have lots of things that i depressed of.. my works .. my life that i've got so much to do yet i couldn't do it... but the end of the 2008 is quite brightful..

2008 - i've been for an oversea trip for the first time and counting ... i've been to korea in May and Hk in November. The holidays were the most unforgettable memories in my life. Both of the visits were specials. Korea - that's where i want to go - the most, HK - that's where we did our travel on our own . we depends on ourselves and i was very happy coz no matter where we went, we still can perform our prayers as best as we could.

2008- spiritual - i felt quite bored with my works and workplace. I hate it the most when i've to do something against my principle. Even though, i went for an interview at the end of the year, still i haven't decide where to go. Ya Allah! Please guide me.


2009 - anticapations:

What's the main thing i'm anticipating for this coming new year?

1. To have better working spirit - no matter where i choose
2. To save lots of money -hoping that this year we won't spend money uselessly
3. This year - i'm planning to visit :
January - Bukit tinggi on 10th, Kuching on 17th and Azrah's birthday on 25th
February - nothing scheduled yet - but i'm planning to stay at home for the whole month and it's our anniversary
March - Singapore if possible
April - Nothing in my schedule. Maybe somewhere near
May - went back to Terengganu for the first time in this year
June - Stay at home and it's wan's birthday
July - I really want to go to Bandung, is it possible?
August - it's already fasting month and it's my birthday and harris's
September - Hari Raya - a lot to spend
October - hopefully that i can go to Mecca this year. Haji Akbar is expected this year. Insya Allah - Amin.
November - In Mecca - Insya Allah
December - Nothing Scheduled yet - maybe to Terengganu.

and it's already a year ....

4. I pray to have a good health this year
5. I hope that my kids will be very obedient and healthy this year
6. I hope that our family will be happy forever
7. I plan to buy new house this year
8. I plan and pray to perform Haji this year - Insya Allah
9. I plan to have better job this year
10. I plan to finish at least 2 of my stories... Insya Allah...

2008 - i did a lot of thinking during this year. I got the answer for some of it, i am still thinking for the most of it and i don't even have a clue for few of it... how tough.

No comments: