Sunday, December 14, 2008

Tengah Membusykan diri

I am currently trying to occupy myself with writing. I'm in the mood right now. My husband did complain why did i only write early and end of the year? Maybe that's the best time i got the idea. it's monsoon season by the way. It's cold.

i promised myself to at least try to finish kisah adam. Can i make it before the end of the year?

Last Raya Haji, My back and chest felt uncomfortable. i went to KTS and the doctor said that my fourth rib is not okey. it might be swollen or something. but i had difficulties in sleeping and sitting. So the doctor shot me with the injection. It's better, but still i felt not so good. Why at the age of 30 i got so many illness. i will try to do more exercise later on...

1 comment:

maya amir said...

laa..napenye zihan.. try to do more exercise perhaps.. memandai jek aku suh exercise..aku pun tak exercise nih..kekeke