Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Tgh menyibukkan diri

Sunday morning, while i was writing my Kisah Adam, suddenly my daughter came and said

"Mama, Kak Ani (my maid) nangis."
I wonder why. I never scold her until she's crying. Still wondering, i asked her.

While sobbing, she answered " Kakak saya meninggal, kak!"

I was speechless, then i just left her in her room still sobbing and talking to her relative in Medan.

My two kids try to so called 'comfort her' by staying by her side. I didn't know what to do. So i just let her be by herself and tried to bring the kids out of her room. But they refused. so i just let them be. In the afternoon, while she was already calm, i asked her.

"Ani nak balik ke?" she said never mind kak.

that evening, azrah got piano concert, i tried to asked her to go together, she refused, so i just leave her at home.

Azrah performed at 7.40 pm. Before the performing, she forgot her introduction speech, and she went like this

"My name is Azrah ...." she stopped and sighed "Mmmm"
She started once again " Hello, everybody, i am azrah ...." and again she stopped and sighed
"mmmmm ..... Hello everybody, i am azarh, today i'm gonna play twinkle - twinkle little star" finally she said with my help of course, while she's staring at my lips movement. Then she performed it solo. How sweet. Unfortunately, i didn't capture it in video format. they were only pictures. But i will post it later.

Then we went to have dinner, Azrah chose the place of course. We had siakap stim, tomyam, sotong celup tepung, kerabu mangga and telur dadar. We got back at home at 9 pm. When we arrived, Ani was nowhere to be found, before Azrah came and told me, "K Ani nangis lagi mama". So i went to her room and once again, i asked her whether she wanted to go back or not. She said no need, so i offered to sent her to her aunt's house in SA, also she rejected it. She said, she gonna go there this weekend after all. so i just let her be. I went to read my new bought Jemari seni novel Tunas and it was then my husband called me.

"Pergilah tanya Ani, kot dia nak balik."
"Saya baru lepas tanya dia, dia kata tak nak."
"Pergilah tanya balik, dia ada kat luar tu."

So i got up and got her.

"Ani nak balik ke?"
"Boleh ke kak?"
"Kalau Ani nak balik, bolehlah."
"Seminggu pun jadilah kak."
"Tapi mungkin naik feri je lah sebab tiket kpl terbang takut dah mahal."
"Tapi saya mahu pinjam duit kak."
"Iyelah, takpelah, akak bagilah."

So my husband called her aunt in SA , asked about the ferry from klang to Medan, it will take 7 hours costing RM2++ return. So i asked my husband to checked the airasia ticket. There's Monday's morning ticket, will depart at 8.30am from LCCT and will be coming back from Medan on 30th. It cost RM594. I told her about the fare and promise to pay for her half of the fare, she agreed. I bought it and told her. I asked her to pack since she supposed to check in at 6.30am the following morning. she just nodded. I asked my husband to withdraw the money she needed and change it to rupiah. It was 10.00 at the time we were busily discussed and acted. The following morning my husband sent her to LCCT and i tooak an EL for that day.

So for the past 2 days, i've been occupying myself with house chores and office works. House chores that i seldom do since we got maid, like mopping the floor, doing the dishes, clean up and all sort of that kind of works. It's tiring me. So i couldn't even touch my blog at all.

i'm thinking, is it possibble for me to finish my Kisah Adam plus I got a stock take scheduled to be done on Jan 2, Interim Audit Jan 5, and Final Audit Feb 2. Shalalla. so i will try my best on everything. at least my life is living at this end of the year. I'm smiling because i am busy even to feel bore.

No comments: